GLASSLANDS GALLERY – TECHNICAL SPECS
MIXER & PROCESSING
(1) Allen&Heath ZED 24
– 24 channels available
– 2 monitor mix 2 fx sends
(1) RNC 1773 stereo compressor
(1) MultiCom Pro XL 4 ch. Gate/ Comp./ Lim.
(1) Alesis 3630 2 ch. Gate/ Comp./ Lim.
(1) Ultragraph Pro GEQ3102 (monitor eq)
(1) Ultragraph Pro FBQ6200 (main eq)
AMPS & SPEAKERS
SIDES – (2) 2×15″ + 1″ horn loaded compression driver
Powered by – (1) EP4000 (2×15″) + (1) EP1500 (horn)
SUBS – (4) 18″ Eminence Sigma Pro18A2
Powered by – (2) EP 2500 (bridged mono)
(3) JBL SRX700 wedges (1) JBL MRX500 wedge / drum fill
MICROPHONES & DIs
(1) AKG D112
(2) EV 660
(4) Sennheiser e835
(3) Whirlwind IMP2
(2) Behringer Ultra DI100
(1) Behringer Ultra DI400-P (1) Samson Direct plus stereo DI
(1) Pro Co CB-1 DI (1) ROLLS Matchbox DB25 DI STANDS
(7) Tall Boom Stands
(2) Straight Stands (round base)
(2) Medium Booms
(4) Short Booms
(1) double-braced single-tier keyboard stands
(1) single-braced single-tier keyboard stands LIGHTS
(2) LED panels aimed at stage
(2) stage spots aimed at stage
Please request in advance if you would like to use lasers and/or smoke machine
We recommend that you use it (with care) instead of your own gear where possible.
16″ x 20″ kick drum
9″ x 10″ tom
9″ x 12″ tom
15″ x 14″ floor tom
ride cymbal stand
crash cymbal stand
Glasslands does not provide cymbals or snare.
In-house DJ gear
(2) Pioneer CDJ 1000 MK2
(2) Tecnics 1200
(1) Pioneer DJM 800
(1) Santon RM 406
Please note that that Glasslands has no electric guitar or electric bass amp. A DJ monitor is available, but no Serrato, no CDJs or turntable needles. To plug a recording apparatus into our PA mixing board costs $50.
Who do I email if I want to book a show or event at Glasslands?
You can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Is Glasslands all ages?.
If not otherwise stated all shows are 21+
Should I get drunk and leave my stuff at Glasslands?
No, try not to forget your cellphone, clothes, wallet, boyfriend or bag. We are not responsible for lost items.